Sunday, October 12, 2008
Fall is Here!
Time is flying by. Eli will be 7 months old this Friday, I can't believe it! At his 6 month check up he weighed in at 19 pounds and was 28 inches long. Already he is wearing 9 month outfits. The time has come to baby proof the house. We used to be able to leave Eli on a blanket in the middle of the floor, but the other day he figured out he could move quite well by rolling everywhere. So far we've found him under the dining room table, under his dresser ( he was stuck trying to roll against the dresser leg and was getting furious that the dresser wouldn't move) and stuck up against the couch. He is constantly on the go and loves to grab anything and everything off tables, counter tops and faces (especially glasses and earrings). Eli had his first taste of real food a few weeks ago. He is now a connoisseur of pears, sweet potatoes, bananas and squash. Rice cereal he decided was definetly beneath him. Anyway all is well here. Being a mom is definatly one of the most challenging things I have ever done, I love every minute of it and watching him grow and change daily is amazing. God has given us a miracle to watch unfold daily. Yes there have been many sleepless nights (and many more to come), fussy days and times I wish I could remeber where my list went yet again but when he smiles or giggles as cheesy as it sounds "He makes it all worth while". Thank you God for sharing him with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the new pictures you put up - he's so cute! I can't believe how grown up he looked this weekend when we saw you - what a difference in a very short amount of time!
I put up a handful of pictures from this weekend on my blog - I'll burn a CD for you of the others and give it to you this weekend - just wanted to give you a heads up! Hopefully you're getting a little more sleep :)
Amy
Post a Comment