Thursday, September 17, 2009

18 months old! Time is flying by!!

This past Sunday James was cleaning the gutters, I went inside to get something so James was watching Eli, when I came back outside what do you think I saw there he was more than half way up the ladder. James turned his back for maybe 1 minute and Eli just zoomed up the ladder. We both were shocked at how fast he climbed up there. Of course Eli was very proud of himself and kept saying "clibing, clibing" and clapping his hands.


I asked him if he wanted to go ride his bike, then he ran into our room and came back with James bike jersey. He wore it all morning and kept saying "Daddy, bike, Daddy, bike" it was super cute.


He just started saying "sleep, sleep", and then he'll lay down and want his blankie and monkey. Some days I'm just in awe of the things he says and how much his brain is soaking up.


The other day I heard him moving things around in the living room, this is the site that met my eyes when I walked in. He's such a cutie :)


There's nothing more fun than putting on Daddy's shoes, the trick is how to walk in them.

No comments: